The Lakshya Academy admits both boys and girls in the age group of 8 to 15 years for the preparation of Sainik School, Military School, and RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam throughout the year. Our first batch starts every year on 1st April in all the branches of Lakshya Academy.
We also conduct crash courses for Sainik School, Military School, and RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam when the admission forms of the respective schools are released. Admission is open to all students from 28 states and 8 union territories of India, including children of civilians and defence personnel. When a student gets admission at Lakshya Academy, they have to take an entrance test, after which they will be allotted a class section according to their score on the entrance test.
Some documents have to be submitted while taking admission to the academy, which are as follows:
- TC with countersignature
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card of student, father, and mother
- 8 passport-size photographs of students and 4-4 photographs of parents of students
- Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate
- Report card copy of previous class
- Copy of Residence Certificate
- Copy of Category Certificate (OBC, SC & ST), and not applicable for general category students
- Certificate copy for Defence serving person and PPO copy for Ex-servicemen.
The following items are to be given by the parents at the time of admission:
2 Bed Sheets, 2 Pillowcases, 1 Pillow, 1 Blanket/Quilt, 2 Handkerchiefs, 1 Trunk/Suit Case with Child Name, 1 Bath Towel, 1 Bathroom Slipper (Pair), 1 Private Shoes/Sandals, 1 Water Bottle, 1 Private Socks (Pair), 1 Nail Cutter, 1 Tooth Brush, 1 Large Tooth Paste, 1 Dish Soap, 1 Big Powder, 1 Comb, 1 Hair Oil, 3 Clothes Hangers, 2 Civil Dress
For more information about admission at The Lakshya Academy for Sainik School, Military School, and RIMC Dehradun entrance exam preparation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 9636961534.